Sunday, October 11, 2015

Why Do I Share?

I'm back!  I'm sure you've missed me :)

I want to start today's post telling you why I've decided to share Plexus.  Have you ever used a product, gone to a restaurant, or seen a movie that you liked so much that you found yourself telling all sorts of people about it?  There's a restaurant here in Colorado that's awesome!  It's owned by a married couple.  She's from Greece, and he's from Italy.  Their menu consists of Greek food, Italian food, and some really cool fusions of the two.  Anytime I hear someone say that they like Mediterranean food, I ask if they'd tried Bucci's!

Plexus has literally changed my physical life.  I feel so much better!  I'm losing inches and looking better, but for me it's all about how I feel.  I won't go into specifics here since my other posts cover that.  So when people ask me what I'm doing, I tell them!  Or when I hear someone say that they're frustrated with weight loss, or they're bloated all the time, or they have no energy, I can't help but ask if they've heard of Plexus!  I don't share all of this to make money, but I joined because I was sharing anyway, so I might as well make money at the same time.

So I never share to pressure people into buying, but I share because it's changed me and it would be weird not to share that with anyone who's dealing with the same issues I was.





For more information, please comment below or go to my Plexus page at  http://shopmyplexus.com/kimhammons/

No comments:

Post a Comment