Thursday, October 15, 2015

Plexus Ease and Body Cream (Pain Relief and Skin Transformation)

There are three things you should know about me and my Plexus journey before reading this post.

  1. I seriously trust Plexus as a company and all of the products they put out.  They put their customers before their profit and have done extensive studies on all of their products.  So why it's Plexus FDA approved?  Because it's a supplement and the FDA does not investigate the claims of supplements based on US law.  Because I trust the company, I am eager to try any product that could benefit me.
  2. I am way more likely to recommend a product if I've tried it myself.
  3. Good news for you is that I love Plexus so I've trying lots of stuff!

Plexus Ease

OK, so let's talk about Plexus Ease.  Some of you may know that I developed an allergy to NSAIDs (Advil, Aleve, aspirin, etc.)  When I'm in serious pain, I'll take the NSAID anyway and then regret it half an hour later when I'm suffering the pain and itchiness of hives everywhere.  I could go on, but let's just say that this sudden allergy has left me in an uncomfortable spot (literally).

You may be thinking, OK but I'm not allergic to NSAIDs...  But how often are you bothered by pain that's rough but bad enough to keep asking your kidneys to process these medication?  Ease can help!  Ease is made from New Zealand green lipped mussels.  It's been used by locals for years to fight inflammation.  Plexus sells it in capsules, and as a cream.  I take the capsules when my muscles are screaming.  I use the cream on my feet almost nightly.  I love it!

The main thing to keep in mind with Ease is that the New Zealand green lipped mussel is a shell fish.  If you're sensitive to shell fish, this product may not be for you.




Plexus Body Cream

I've been using the Plexus body cream for about a month.  This stuff contains some seriously awesome ingredients.  Almond oil, aloe, watermelon extract, grape seed oil.  These ingredients provide serious moisture without trappings of mineral oil which is in most lotions.  Mineral oil traps in moisture but also keeps new moisture out.

To me, the best ingredient is active carbon (charcoal).   Active charcoal is know for its ability to draw out and bind with toxins.  Many people have seen clearer complexion in their face, tighter skin, and my favorite experience has been with reduced stretch marks.  I will post pics soon.  I'm loving this product, and a little goes a long way.


Image result for plexus body cream


For more information, please comment below or go to my Plexus page at  http://shopmyplexus.com/kimhammons/

No comments:

Post a Comment