Monday, August 24, 2015

My Journey to Plexus

About a month ago I got my hair cut and realized that it was the first time I had seen my stylist in about two years.  I was suddenly hit with the reality that my hair was a metaphor for my life.  I had been neglecting myself for years.  I was holding on to the past (the ends of my hair) despite that fact that it wasn’t healthy.  And most of all, I was ready to let go of that past and to seek out healthier life (and hair).

You see my life had seen many changes, and I had put my needs (especially my physical health) on the back burner.  As my divorce began, I knew that I wanted to invest in myself again, but I also knew that I had very little margin in my life for exercise and diet.  I dear friend of mine recommended Plexus to me.

As a rule, I’m not very trusting of supplements.  FDA rules about supplements are very lax, and they seem to come in and out popularity.  So I did what I always do.  I went home and researched for hours over multiple days.  Plexus lists all of its ingredients online and on their packaging so I looked up every ingredient separately as well as their combined effect.  I asked questions and the more I researched, the more excited I became!  This stuff is scientifically sound!

So I began taking three Plexus products.  It was the first step in my road to taking care of myself.  I woke up, drank my Pink Drink, and took my ProBio and BioCleanse with meals.  It took very little effort, so despite my lack of physical and emotional energy, it was easy to stick with it.  I didn’t change my eating habits or exercise at first, but I saw changes quickly.  My skin was smoother and softer.  My pants started to feel loose.  I hadn’t lost much weight yet, but my after lunch bloat was gone!  I know what you’re thinking.  TMI!!  Tell More Information!  My energy, my mood, and my sleep improved.  I began to feel more confident that I really could turn my body around.

One of the things that drew my to Plexus other than the testimonies of my friends was the way in which Plexus began.  Plexus did not set out to be a weight loss formula.  It was originally designed for diabetics to help regulate blood sugar.  While it helps many lose weight, the top priority of Plexus is overall health!  Plexus is very open about what goes into their products, and how they test those products.  While there are a ton of testimonials, Plexus doesn’t rely on anecdotal evidence to sell their products.  The science and nutrition behind every ingredient tested and well founded.

I can’t wait to see how far I can go with Plexus.  For now, I know that I feel better than I have in a long time.  I’m taking care of myself again, and Plexus has been a pivotal part of that change!






For more information, please comment below or go to my Plexus page at  http://www.plexusslim.com/kimhammons

1 comment: