Friday, September 11, 2015

Plexus XFactor Information

Plexus XFactor Vitamin Supplements

Image result for plexus x factor

Plexus XFactor is a multivitamin that includes aloe and New Zealand Blackcurrant.  This patented blend vastly improves absorption and assimilation of vitamins and minerals for optimal nutrition and wellness protection.  You may have heard people call multivitamins "the ingredients for very expensive urine." (Big Bang Theory)  This is because most multivitamins are not absorbed well by the body and are simply expelled.  The aloe and blackcurrant may this vitamin truly different, because it includes both the vitamins and the ingredients to help your body absorb them!

I have found a serious difference in my skin!  My chin and nose tend to slough a lot.  I have to exfoliate these areas frequently.  Since I began XFactor about two weeks ago, I've had less sloughing, my hair is less greasy, and other people have even commented in it!

Features and Benefits:
  • Delivers several B vitamins, vitamins D, C and E, the antioxidany protection of New Zealand Blackcurrants, and the impessuve nutrient profile of Aloe.
  • Oxygenate the body, safeguarding against deamaged/dysfunctional cells
  • Provides super-potent antioxidant protection
  • Delivers support for whole-body wellness
  • Supports the body's functions, processes and systems
  • Super-charges the body's various immune activities 

For more information, please comment below or go to my Plexus page at  http://www.plexusslim.com/kimhammons

No comments:

Post a Comment